Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

18th birthday haul

If you've read my last blog post, you may have gathered that I have now entered the world of adulthood, yes yes I can vote, I can drink, I can plunge deeper into my permanent state of existential crisis.. Life is good, but I took some time away from thinking of the inevitability of death and insignificance of humankind to film a haul and take some photos of what I received for my birthday.




Have you read any of these books or films?
What did you think if you did?

8 comments:

  1. I love the hunger games trilogy! happy belated bday

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the films, can't wait to read the books! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love Easy A and We're The Millers. Those are so enjoyable and funny to watch. Happy belated birthday btw :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they look really funny, can't wait to watch them :-)

      Delete
  3. fudge brownie cookie dough bites oh my gosh!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amaaaaaazing, and i entered ages ago!!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you got some lovely bits! The cookie dough bites sound delicious!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete