Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

November Wishlist

November's always been a favourite month of mine, probably because it's my birthday, but this year is my 18th birthday which means joining the world of adulthood which is pretty scary but who ever said you can't buy your way out of an existential crisis with clothes and makeup? Right? So if you keep on reading, you'll see the things I hope to buy to distract me from the inevitability of death and all that jazz.


I have read many good reviews on Sleek as a brand in general, but I really want to try out their Contour kit, the one I've seen is in Medium but I hope it is dark enough for my skin tone, Sleek is generally pretty good at catering for the darker skinned people so hopefully it'll be okay (I'm hoping to channel my inner Kim Kardashian so the contouring is necessary)

I'd really like a new neutrals palette and I think this one from Barry M may fit the bill, or I'll try to find something similar. What I really want is the Naked Basics Palette but there's the small issue of money and not having enough of it, you catch my drift?

I would quite like a new dress that will suit me throughout the rest of Autumn and Winter, and also help me channel my inner Wednesday Adams, and I think this one from New Look will do. I actually wanted this last year (and I'm pretty certain I used it in a wishlist on my old blog!) and I was really upset when I couldn't find it in stores, so I'm glad they've brought it back and hopefully this year I'll find it or just cave and buy it online.

I'd really like to buy a nude lip of some sort as I too have been slightly in love with Kylie Jenner, and I think the Revlon Just Bitten ColourBurst Balm Stain in Honey will help be achieve that your-lip-colour-but-better look.

Lastly, I'd quite like a gingham top because I have no gingham in my wardrobe - Dorothy Gale would not be proud, and I think this top from New Look will be great for me as I don't wear a great deal of colour in my wardrobe - I am literally Wednesday Adams, seriously I wore my hair in plaits just like her for the majority of my life, I am not joking.

Thanks for reading, who knew I could talk about channelling Kim Kardashian, Wednesday Adams and Kylie Jenner all in one blog post? That, my friend, is something special.

What's on your wishlist for November?

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

19 comments:

  1. I would love to get some tartan pieces eg scarf, skirt etc! thanks for sharing hun

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab list! Your picks are so on point! :)

    My wishlist includes lots and lots of oversized jumpers!

    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and oh my gosh oversized jumpers are just a must have, i basically live in them this time of year!! :-)

      Delete
  3. I've only got one product from Sleek, their rose gold blush but it's such good quality! Definitely want to try the contour kit thought!

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah cool! i'm always too lazy for blush haha but i probably should start using it :-)

      Delete
  4. I've been really wanting to try out the Sleep contour kit as well! Great picks!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sleek in general is a brand i really want to invest in, thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  5. Great wishlist, the sleek contour kit looks amazing all their products are great so I bet this will be too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i'll probably buy it soon and do a review on it but i have a lot of faith that it'll be a good product :-)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cute! Lovely post. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW AH i hope they have it in store when i go to new look because i find that half the time the things advertised on the website aren't in store, thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  8. Very nice. Would love it if you could also check out my luxury brand giveaway worth £150
    Kisses xo | GIVEAWAY 

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Wednesday Addams inspired dress. It's so cuuuuute!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saaaame!! i really hope i can get my paws on it :-)

      Delete
  11. Love everything on here, especially the palettes!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete