Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Rubber soul



Shirt - HMV
Skirt - Forever 21
Cardigan - Primark
Tights - Primark
Shoes (Dr Marten shoes, not pictured) - Office

As you may or may not have realised by now, The Beatles are my favourite band and have been since I was 11 (can you tell I was the coolest kid on the playground?) Rubber Soul was once my favourite album by The Beatles, it has been overtaken by A Hard Day's Night but I still think Rubber Soul is a top notch album and there's not a single song I don't like on there. Although, with the exception of Revolver and the White album, there isn't an album by The Beatles with songs I dislike*.

Are you a fan of The Beatles?

*Whilst The Beatles are arguably the greatest band to step foot on this world, songs like Yellow Submarine, Piggies and Rocky Raccoon are just not good songs. Given that The Beatles wrote so many iconic songs, we can just let this slide.




7 comments: