Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Beauty haul - Boots (and a cheeky purchase from MAC, oops)

As you may or may not have known, I put myself on a spending ban in January because I felt I had been buying too much makeup, but I broke it a few days ago (lasted a couple of weeks extra than I had planned) and did some naughty hauling*. I can assure you I won't be shopping like this again for quite a few months, but I won't be on a full-on spending ban again, I'll just make sure I'm only buying essentials y'know. Anyway, without further ado, I will show you what I bought.

Revlon Colourburst Laquer Balm in Coy - £7.99
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smokey Rose - £7.49
Revlon Colourstay Concealer in Deep - £6.99**
Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cappuccino - £2.99
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Black - £3.99
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - £7.99
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Leather Effect in Creamy Beige - £4.99
Essie Nail Polish in Licorice - £7.99
Barry M Matte Nail Paint Top Coat - £2.99
MAC Matte Lipstick in Taupe - £15.50 (currently sold out at Selfridges, sorry)











As you can see, I spent rather a lot but due to A levels I don't really go shopping too often anyway so I probably won't go properly shopping again for a few months (so you can stop judging me now).

Have you tried any of these products?
If so, would you recommend them?

*Makes it sound as if I've been buying toys of the sexual persuasion, I can ensure you that I have not and if I were I wouldn't show you, we cater for prudes everywhere on 'fashion, beauty and an existential crisis'.
**I was under the impression that I had bought Medium Deep, this is a tad too dark for me - darn.

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

8 comments:

  1. Wow - what a haul! I have the Creamy Beige Colour Tattoo and really like it :) I'd like to try the Revlon concealer I think - that shade looks like it would be right for me, I've just never seen it in store in this colour I don't think! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bought it in the oxford street store so it's possible that they only stock it in the big stores, i'm really like the colour tattoo so far - thanks for commenting :-)

      Delete
  2. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that means a lot! i'm checking you out now :-)

      Delete
  3. The Revlon Colourburst Laquer Balm is amazing! I love mine so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The revlon colour burst packaging is so so pretty! & I definitely want to pick up that maybelline colour tattoo. Great Haul x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd definitely recommend the maybelline colour tattoo :-)

      Delete