Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

February wishlist

It's February.. which means the end of my spending ban, huzzah! I've found it almost unbearable not being able to go shopping, which is strange because I only usually go proper shopping once a month but occasionally I'll pick up a bit or two which I couldn't do this month, but the commencing of February means the recommencing of spending, and over the past month I've been doing a lot of window shopping, but I managed to narrow it down into just a few things that I want.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I've really gotten into dry shampoo over the past month, mostly because the intensity of A levels at the moment is high so I have less time to wash my hair, plus it's such a bother because I have longish afro-but-not-really hair, but the dry shampoo I've been using isn't an amazing one and I hear Batiste is the best, hence I want to try that - I've tried the rest, I want to try the best.

I know a lot of people wanted the beauty bloggers to leave the Kylie Jenner phase in 2014, but call me 2000-and-late because I'm still into it, and I'd really like to try out the Bourjois Rouge edition lipstick in Beige Trench because it looks like an inexpensive Jenner colour (I think one day I'll bite the bullet and get Velvet Teddy, but maybe when I have more money, y'know what I'm saying?)

The Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer is probably the most hyped about product in the bloggersphere at the moment, and as someone who carries around a lot of under eye luggage, I'm willing to try out anything. I know the shade range is limited, but I'd still like to give it a go given how good it looks.

For a long time, I never wanted to wear any sort of shirt or jumper that made me feel constricted, and I'm still a bit like that, but I would really like to start buy a roll neck because it's a step closer to turtle necks and polo necks, they just look pretty darn fabulous and obviously I'd have to get in black because *clears throat* I wear black on the outside 'cause black is how I feel on the inside*. This one is from eBay but I may have a look for something similar in Primark or Topshop (because I can actually go shopping now, and life is good)

I haven't worn jeans/trousers in about a year and a half, I wear skirts nearly every day which means that the few I have get a bit tatty and worn so I'd like to buy another one for my collection, and whilst the one in the picture is from eBay, I'm not opposed to buying it elsewhere, ya feel me?

What's on your wishlist this month?

*If you don't understand the reference, check out Unlovable by The Smiths

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

10 comments:

  1. I rely on dry shampoo, such a life saver! I've been hearing so much about the Maybelline Concealor too, and with my current lack of sleep situation I think I need it! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i looove dry shampoo, and yes sleep is practically non-existent for me at the moment :'(

      Delete
  2. Yes to the dry shampoo. I've recently been using it too, that lip colour looks perfect and I've never used the concealer before but I'd love to try it as the collection concealer isn't the best for me! A new lipstick is also on my wish list this month, I'm loving the nude shades :-)

    www.laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i quite like the collection concealer but i know it's somewhat of a love/hate situation, thanks for commenting :-)

      Delete
  3. I hope you a keeping calm with your A Levels, and I'm glad dry shampoo has made its way into your life! Definitely use batiste, I've never found a better one before, plus it's cheap!
    Oh damn, it's been a while since I heard a good Smiths reference ;) Hahaha, it made me laugh! Love your blog xo

    Other Infinities - Valentine's Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some days are better than others regarding A levels, and that's exactly the reason i want to try batiste haha why pay more for when the best is so cheap - and i'm glad you enjoyed the reference! sometimes i think it's only me who's getting a chuckle out of them, thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  4. I highly reccommend the batiste dry shampoo and that maybelline concealer, both are my holy grails. x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah just more incentive to try them out! :-)

      Delete
  5. The black skirt is soooo nice. I want it too! xx

    MissyRed.co.uk

    ReplyDelete