Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

L'Oreal and Makeup Revolution are my mascara OTP

I'm eighteen years old and I am in possession of a Tumblr account making me pretty familiar with OTPs, for you oldies* OTP means one true pairing. Popular ships around the web include Johnlock, Jily, Romione, McLennon, Marrissey, Phan, Zalfie.. pretty much every pairing exists whether they be Canon** or not, and it just so happens that I have found my mascara OTP or MOTP if you will.

I couldn't possibly talk about OTPs and not include one of my first OTPs - Zanessa
I have spoken before about how much I love the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara, it's just the best affordable mascara I've ever tried, however all good things must come to an end and after a good run this mascara has begun to dry up to the point where it just doesn't perform as I might like it to which means I've been using my other mascaras until I go out and buy a new one.

If you saw my 'Full Face of First Impressions - Makeup Revolution' post, you may remember that I used the extremely inexpensive Amazing Volume mascara and I wasn't exactly disappointed, but I also wasn't majorly impressed. Although, I started using it again to see if after having a while to dry up a bit if it's any better and it is a little bit better but the actual wand just doesn't give me the lashes I require, but I do really like the formula - it doesn't dry super quickly so you have time to add several coats, and this stuff doesn't transfer or budge throughout the day so it's pretty darn good.

This is where I become the match maker in the cosmetic-themed fanfiction, I tried using the wand of the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara with the actual mascara formula of the Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara, and boy howdy I have created a love-child-mascara. I think I prefer the formulation of Makeup Revolution's offering, but with the combination of the L'Oreal wand you just get super long, voluminous lashes - to summarise, very much like Morrissey and Johnny Marr, this combination is the shiz.

What's your favourite mascara?

*Don't worry, I didn't know what OTP stood for for a very long time, you're not alone slang-newbies
**It means official, don't worry - I got your back

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment