Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Collective haul - Primark, Superdrug, Boots and more

Hello readers, hope you're all well.
I recently went shopping with my friend Isabella (she has been inactive on blogger for a while but she said she is planning on making a comeback and possible showing what she bought so please do go over and follow her) and picked up a lot of things from Primark, I also went shopping a couple of other times and bought a few bits and bobs so I put it together in a youtube video which you'll find below.



As promised, I have pictures of a couple of the outfits, two of the nail polishes, a sneak peak of what Isabella bought and close ups of some of the other item, also there are some things I've bought since filming the haul so I thought I'd throw those in here too.

These are the nail polishes I bought. From left to right: Seaside, Rose Hip, Pearl 


This picture includes the nail polish Isabella bought as well, it's one of the chameleon nail paints but I'm not sure of the colour


From left to right: Baby lips SPF20 and Collection Mardi Gras strawberry lipbalm

These were both bought by Isabella: an MUA lip liner and a Kate lipstick (both were under £5 I believe)

This is mine, it is the Collection lasting perfection concealer in warm medium

This is also mine, this is a P.S love primark brow pencil in the colour medium

These are mine and Isabella's sunglasses, I bought the pair at the top and she bought the other ones, they were all £2

These were Isabella's: a Watermelon scented candle and a Vanilla one, they both had a strong scent and were under £2

These were Isabella's, they're a collection of gold hoop earrings ranging in size, and this was £1

This was Isabella's, I've used Argan Oil before and it made my hair very soft, I'm not sure whether she's gotten round to using it yet though

This is the Rimmel 25 hour foundation, as you can see it's not very thick and it's not very thin and I think that's good as it's buildable - I got this in the colour True Nude which has pinky undertones but seems to suit my skin tone, and it stays on all day and gives my skin a natural look

This is what the Pearl nail polish looks like on, it's matte but shimmery which is nice - plus it dried so much quicker than the gelly one!

I apologize for the mirror selfie, taking a nice photo on an iPhone is almost impossible without either another person or doing a mirror selfie
Kimono - Primark
Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Primark
Ponyo necklace - Etsy

Sigh, another mirror selfie..
Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Primark
Ponyo necklace - Etsy

The packing of the things I ordered on etsy was too cute not to include...

Here you have the necklaces, both of them were £5
The Ponyo one can be ordered here
The Harry Potter Marauder's Map one can be ordered here
They're both from the same seller so the postage was cheaper, they're both of good quality and arrived quickly too!!

This is what the Rose Hip nail polish looked like on, honestly I'm a bit annoyed with it. It stayed tacky for ages because it took so long to try.. although it did come out quite shiny but I didn't keep it on for very long as the tackiness upset me too much

Another mirror selfie...
Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Primark

I bought this a while ago at the Who shop in Upton park, it was only a pound and there's a mini museum in the shop too which is a must-see for any whovian (although it took a long time to get there and there's not much else to do in the area unless you go over to the Stratford Westfield, but I still enjoyed it)

Thanks for reading/watching - see you soon!!


6 comments:

  1. I really like the first 2 sunglasses!
    Oh, and I really like the outfit with the kimono xx

    On a Bed of Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the white circle sunglasses! I can't believe they were only £2!!!! I also love the pastel pink Barry M nail colour x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. primark does some great sunglasses and they're usually always under £3!! thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. The outfit with the kimono looks really pretty! Nice post xx

    http://riitamacedo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete