Pages

Saturday 27 December 2014

How not to do a GRWM: Christmas edition

If you click on the video below, you'll see my very first GRWM/see me fail at doing my makeup on camera if you want to watch. If you see further below that though, you'll see all of the products I used :-)

You may be wondering why my hair isn't resembling a bird's nest as per usual, my sister styled it but it didn't really suit my what-I-call big head so I wasn't a giant fan unfortunately.

Base:
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Nude in 400 Natural Beige (perfect if you want a strange orange/pink finish, just saying for all of you out there with an ancestry tracing back to those known to work in chocolate factories)
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25
  • Collection Sheer Loose Powder (Review here)
Brows:
  • Essence Lash and Brow gel
  • Dark brown shade in Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette
Eyes:
  • Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (Review here)
  • Light champagne (almost white) shade and Dark greyish black shade in Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette
  • Essence Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Review here)
  • L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara in Black Angel
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude Eyeliner
  • Essence Kajal Pencil in Black
Bronzer/Highlight/Attempt to achieve Kim K contour:
  • MUA Bronzed Perfection (Review here)
  • No7 Highlighter in Makeup Set - super sorry but there are no details about this kit on the back, it's just a pinky/white highlighter
Lips:
  • MUA Lip Liner in Red Drama
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Really Red (Review here)

What type of makeup did you have on Christmas?
Or did you rock a no makeup/onesie look which I am prone to do but for some reason opted out of this year?

10 comments:

  1. Great look! I was also rocking sparkly eyes at xmas, I went for the Urban Decay Moondust shadows :)

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, ah urban decay do some great eyeshadows :-)

      Delete
  2. Stunning Makeup Look x

    Wishing you a lovely and happy new year (:

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny, i've been trying to figure out how to film one of these myself!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're much harder than they look, i've been watching other youtubers do them for years and it came round to doing it and it was very hard pahaha

      Delete
  4. Lovely make up look x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete