Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

A cat-eye related rut

As you may or may not have picked up on, I cannot wear makeup unless I have somewhat of a cat eye going on. I don't care whether it's liquid or gel liner, I just need something on my upper lids to make me look a little less terrible (it's the main factor that helps me go from a generous 2 to a solid 4 on a day to day basis) but recently I'm just finding myself a bit bored with the eyeliners that I currently have.

beauty, eyeliner, forum, discussion, review, collection, fast stroke eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, essence, waterproof liquid eyeliner, gel eyeliner, maybelline,


Don't get me wrong, I've found eyeliners that I love but being the beauty blogger that I am, I just want to try out some new stuff that could possibly rival my current collection. I know that I love the Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner which is matte, really black, pretty cheap coming in at £2.99 and fairly easy to use, and it's one that I've repurchased a fair few times. I'm also pretty attached to the Essence Waterproof Liquid Liner, which is also very black, very matte, waterproof, easy to use and it's also inexpensive coming in at £2.50. The most expensive one in my collection but one I really like to use is Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Chrome, it comes in at £7.99 but it's really easy to use and pretty long lasting, but it fails in the being-black-enough department, not that that's necessarily a bad thing because it makes for a slightly more neutral day-to-day look. These are all safe eyeliner options for me and ones I can, and have, repurchased.

But that's just not good enough for your average beauty blogger, I would really like to try more, I'd like to venture the aisles of Boots and Superdrug to try and find something to top what I've got. . .

So over to you, what's your favourite eyeliner?

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment