Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

June wishlist

I'm not sure whether it's just me, but I find when I'm stuck inside revising, online window shopping becomes a hobby I pour way too much time into, and it's for that reason that making this wishlist hasn't been too difficult...

MUA, soap & glory, brow archery, collection, blush, highlighter, squeeky clean, beauty, wishlist, polyvore


First up is the MUA Prime & Conceal Correcting Cream Solo in Peach. Basically, I've been really wanting to buy a proper corrector for under my eyes (I usually use orange lipstick and it works, but there's something special about using a product for what it's intended for so I'd quite like to buy a proper corrector) and as this one only costs £2.00, I figure you can't go wrong.

I've not done a proper face mask in a long time, we're talking months. I've only done homemade ones and I read a review of the Squeeky Clean Pore Pow Wow Face Mask (it annoys me too that they've spelled Squeaky wrong, but I guess you can't have it all), I've been interested in this brand before because they're sold at the Pound shop so if they're decent then that's great, and after reading the good review I thought I'd give it a go.

A product that has been immensely hyped in the world of blogging/vlogging/general internet merriment is the Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush. It's an alleged dupe of the Anastasia Brow wiz, and generally a product I've wanted to try for a while because when I see other people use it in tutorials it looks really quick and easy to use. I usually find pencils a lot quicker to use on my brows, and when I go on holiday with my friends at the end of the month (which I feel I've mentioned countless times in the past month, sorry) I don't want to be spending ages and ages on my makeup because I know they take less time than I do, so time effective products are a must have!!

Blush. A product that I have never really tried, call me a coward but I am terrified of blush. Really scared of going overboard and looking like Tracy Beaker in that episode where she borrows Adele's makeup.. you know what I'm talking about. However, after hearing about the Collection cream blush sticks, I've been thinking this might be a nice easy way to start using blush. Cream products are quite easy to use and can be majorly blended in, so I think the Collection Speedy Blush Stick in Tickled Pink might be a good starter for me, plus it's pretty inexpensive at £2.99.

I've only owned one highlighter and whilst I love it, I feel like the colour isn't the best for my skin tone, which is why I really want to try the MUA Highlighting Powder in Gold. It's a mere £3.00 and probably a much better match for my skin tone, furthermore I've read some really good reviews on it and I think MUA is such a great brand, and probably one that I don't give enough credit on the blog.

What's on your wishlist for the next month?


Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment