Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

If you've literally only got 10 minutes to spare. . .

max factor, glossfinity, nail polish, review, notd, beauty, beauty review, beauty blogs, bbloggers,
Pictured are the shades: Forever Glam, and Snow White


. . . then you need to try out the Max Factor Glossfinity nail polishes. I'm not very good with nail polish whatsoever, so I need a quick drying, opaque, long lasting kinda deal when it comes to nail polishes otherwise they tend to get on my nerves, I'm sure you can imagine the struggle. The Max Factor Glossfinity nail polishes fulfil all my requirements and are quite possibly some of the best nail polish formulas I have ever tried. They claim to take 10 minutes to dry, and I verified this as I was about to film a makeup tutorial but I realised I had forgotten to paint my nails, so I decided to paint them and it lived up to the claim and was properly dry within 10 minutes. Super glossy nails that last 5-7 days, dry quickly and to an even finish? It's a winner from me, and it's going to take a lot of restraint not to buy the rest of the collection.

What's your favourite nail polish formula?

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment