Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

Drugstore Grunge Summer Makeup Tutorial

It's been a heck of a long time since I did a makeup tutorial (I already specified previously that when I say makeup tutorial, I'm not saying I'm a makeup artist or I have any idea what I'm doing, but for the sake of shorter post/YouTube video titles, I have called it a tutorial - #dealwithit) and I quite fancied doing the somewhat summery look I've been wearing recently. When I say summery, I mean as summery as it gets for me. I actually decided to do this tutorial different to my other makeup videos (which you may or may not have realised are now mostly unlisted) so this isn't a chatty one, let me know what you think! I really fancied shaking things up and I think I prefer these sorts of videos at the moment. Also, big change - the lighting is actually pretty good in this video and I actually look mixed race, amen!

beauty, makeup, tutorial, drugstore, high street, mixed race, bbloggers, beauty blogs, rimmel, collection, l'oreal, essence, makeup revolution, technic,




Products Used:

Rimmel 25hr Nude Foundation in 400
Collection Cover Stick in Natural Beige
L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Sable/Sand 5
Collection Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent (Review here)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Essence Brow and Lash Gel
Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow in Delicious
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 200 Soft Beige
Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow in MMMM (Review here)
Colours by Technic Complete Makeup Palette
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in Nude
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in Black
Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Natural Mauve

How do you shake up your makeup for summer? (If at all, I evidently don't change up mine that much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment