Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

August Wishlist

Hello readers, hope you're having a good summer. I have collated a few items together for a wishlist of things I would like to purchase over the next month or just of things that I like the style of and would like to purchase at some point in the future. 


I've read so many reviews on the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and I am pretty certain I've not read a bad one yet, I think this would be a generally wise purchase as you get so much product for the price and it works as a toner and eye make up remover.

I love the Marc Jacobs perfumes (although I've not bought one because they're quite expensive) and I think Daisy Dream has very pretty packaging, and would be a very nice summery scent even though the summer is fleeting and the time to wear these lovely floral fruity scents is running out.

I've never been much of a lipstick person, but recently I have been experimenting with the limited collection I have and I think I do want to venture into more colours, so I would quite like a staple red and I'd like the Kate Moss Rimmel one because I have read quite a lot of good reviews, and it's a drug store lipstick but still gets a lot of rave reviews so I reckon it's worth a go.

I haven't really worn shorts since last year due to a massive loss in confidence and changes in weather, but I want to get back into wearing them because they're so easy to wear with almost anything. I quite like high waisted ones and I have found some on eBay that are 'boyfriend shorts' so they're a bit baggy, I'm not sure whether I can pull them off though!

I literally have no summer shoes so I think this pair of shoes from Topshop (which I think have been sold out now so they're not on the website) would work quite well, I hope I can find some that are similar to these as I think they would work in colder weather too.

I do have a white pleated skirt already, but I really love the American Apparel tennis skirt and if money were no object I would definitely buy it but £46 on a skirt is a bit much for a student so I may buy a dupe from eBay, I think it looks so pretty on and I love monochrome outfits so I think it would suit me.

Thanks for reading this post, stay classy and I'll see you soon!


4 comments:

  1. Hi I love your blog, you can buy those topshop style shoes in primark, they have different styles you should check them out and they're only £12 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, and aah no way?!?!? i'm gonna have to take a trip down there - thanks for telling me lovely :)

      Delete
  2. I love this wish list!
    I have been wanting that same perfume!!
    You have a great blog, hope you can visit mine and maybe follow each other :) xx

    -Mitzee

    Factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your lovely comment, I'm checking out your blog now :)

      Delete