Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Primark haul

I did a wee bit o' spending at the end of November in Primark so I thought I'd present you with a blog post and video showing you what I got. I must warn you, there is quite the Harry Potter theme.





Collared jumper - £10
Cable knit jumper - £12
Shirts - £6 each
Pyjama bottoms - £8
Sweatshirt - £10
Chequered shirt - £8
Cosy socks - £2
Are there are pieces you want to pick up from Primark at the moment?

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these :)
    That cable knit looks so snug and Harry Potter, you can't go wrong :D
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, and true harry potter can never be wrong!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. harry potter merchandise is definitely one of the better things in life!!

      Delete