Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

October Wishlist

Another month has gone by, it's crazy how quickly these wishlist posts come around again (click here to read my last one), but this means that we are in the month of Halloween! I don't what it is I enjoy so much about Halloween but just knowing that I'll be able to eat a lot of sweets and watch the Nightmare Before Christmas (as it is my Halloween tradition) excites me, but besides from wanting Halloween to hurry up, there are also a few things that I would like to buy this month, so if you want to read about that then just scroll down :-)


I have read so many good reviews on the L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara and my trusty Soap and Glory Thick and Fast is close to running out so I am going to need to replace it. I find mascara lasts me a very long time so I like to make sure I'm buying a really good one, and the reviews on this product assure me I won't be disappointed.

I'd really like a simple black jumper like this one from H&M, this one is only £12.99 and I'm sure I'll get tons of wear out of it but I may have to take a cheeky gander around Primark and see if I can find a cheaper version. I think thin jumpers are great for Autumn because at the moment I'm still finding it very hot outside so it's not quite thick wooly jumper weather yet (darn), so a thin one is good for the transition.

I mentioned a Makeup Revolution lipstick in my Summer favourites so I think I have sung my praises about the brand already, but I really want a dark vampy colour for Autumn/Winter and I think Rebel with Cause will do perfectly, it also only costs £1 so even if it doesn't suit me too much I won't be breaking the bank. Furthermore, I've heard it's a good dupe for Mac's Rebel and I am too much of a cheapskate good saver to spend that much on a lipstick so I'll be quite excited to try this out.

Similarly, I'd love a darkish red  nail polish like this one from Essie. Again, it's unlikely that I'll buy the Essie version because it is a tad pricey but I will be looking out for something just like this in October.

As the weather grows colder, I'd like a new winter coat like this one from H&M because I haven't got a nice coat that I can take to school. I have a nice coat for outside of school but I want a coat that I won't mind shoving in my locker, so I feel this type of thing will do.

Thanks for reading my wishlist!

What's on your wishlist for October?

4 comments:

  1. That jacket is beautiful! I need a winter jacket :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. winter clothes are the best to buy, they're all cosy and cute - thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  2. Love the Essie nail polish, tried a colour like that the other day and I love it!! currently wearing it also

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it looks really pretty, good for autumn and winter too!!

      Delete