Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Review | MUA Bronzed Perfection

I'll be honest with you, and I hope you hardcore beauty bloggers don't come after me with flaming pitchforks for this, but I never really got into using bronzer until the Summer of this year. It was always a step of make-up that I didn't understand and I didn't see why I'd waste my money on it, but after watching many, many, many, many beauty YouTubers (I have a serious problem) use it and seeing how bronzer can completely change the shape and definition of your face, I decided it was time to venture into the land of bronzed goodness. 

As I had never really used bronzer before and wasn't sure whether it would become a daily essential for me, I decided to go for a fairly inexpensive one so this one from MUA fitted the bill at only £3.00.

I apologise for the state of this, it has been used pretty much every day since I've bought it and I thought it'd be better to use a picture of a well-used product to verify that I have used it enough to review it well.
I have touched pan on this product so you can see I've used it more than enough times to give a fair review of the product.

For £3.00, you get a very generous 15g of product. It is mostly matte with a little bit of shimmer in it, but the shimmer isn't extremely noticeable. In fact an issue that I had when I first started using this bronzer is that it isn't a majorly pigmented bronzer, I'm not sure if that's a fault in the product or just the fact that it's a bit too pale for my skin tone (darn those mixed race problems, make-up is a minefield for us), however I have gotten a bit paler since the weather has gotten colder so this bronzer has now been working out fairly well for me - it's not quite on Kim Kardashian's level but it gives me a noticeable yet subtle contour which I think is quite nice.

Overall, I might repurchase this in the future because it does make a nice subtle contour and it's inexpensive however it's not so amazing that I would only stick to this, I need to venture the market and weigh up my options y'know what I'm saying?

Have you tried any of MUA's products?
What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review I tried out MUA's lipsticks! didn't like it very much though

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah really?? damn i was gonna try them out as well! their sister brand makeup revolution do some pretty good ones if you wanna try them out because they only cost £1!! thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  2. MUA = great priced cosmetics! It seems really cool, and great to warm up the complexion! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAS MUA is amazing, I think I prefer makeup revolution but they're both awesome!!

      Delete