Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Review | Collection Sheer Loose Powder

I think I've probably said in several posts that I am a complete noob when it comes to beauty, but I am getting better. The relevance of that statement is this: I had never used a powder before using this one, but as my beauty noobness is fading my makeup collection is expanding.


As I had never used a powder before, I didn't really want to go and spend lots on a product that I may not get much use out of which is why I went to Collection. I believe this product cost £2.99 and it's translucent although I think you can get skin colour shades in this, but I went for translucent as I wanted to use it as a setting powder and general mattifying powder rather than a foundation like product.

You get a generous 20g of product for only £2.99, and the packaging is quite simple but not ugly. The only think that annoys me about this product is the little powder puff type thing you get with it because I find the product only really works for me if I apply it with a brush, I used the powder puff once and it just dispersed the powder really unevenly and didn't look good whatsoever.

It does keep my makeup in tact for a long time, I find that at the nine hour mark, I start getting a little shiny but not that much so I think this was really good value for money, in fact I've been using it whenever I wear makeup - you could say it's become somewhat of an essential.

What are your favourite products by Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment