Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

GRWM - Alt-J concert

Alt-J are one of my favourite bands and I got to see them live for the first time on the 24th January, so I thought I'd show you how I did my makeup on that night, if you want to see the video it's down below or you can scroll further down to see the products I used :-)




Base:
  • No7 Colour Lock in Sweet Mango (discontinued, sorry)
  • Rimmel 25hr Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in 400
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 200
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium
  • Collection Sheer Loose Powder (Review here)

Brows:
  • Essence Lash and Brow Gel
  • Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow in Mmmm (Review here)
Eyes:
  • Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Eye Primer
  • Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette
  • Essence Kajal Pencil in Black
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Pencil in Nude
  • Makeup Revolution Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Review here)
  • L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara in Black Angel
Contouring:
  • Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 52
  • Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Pink Lights
Lips:
  • Black Radiance Lip Liner 
  • Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Cherry (Review here)
If you could see anybody perform live, who would it be?

4 comments: