Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Drugstore Rihanna American Oxygen inspired makeup tutorial

I said a while ago that I was considering doing a Rihanna American Oxygen inspired makeup look, I don't want to call it a tutorial because obviously I'm not a makeup artist and I don't think I have any sort of authority or grounds to tell people how to apply their makeup, but for the sake of YouTube I have called it a tutorial (but just remember, this is just how I recreated the look).

I hadn't seen many people recreate this look on YouTube at the time of filming this, and all the people I had seen who had recreated it didn't use drugstore products so I thought I would do that seeming as I'm a bit of a cheapskate and it might put my thrifty nature to good use.

I'm not sure why the lipstick is showing up so orange in the video and photo, but if you look at the review I've linked to of it down below, you'll see it's nowhere near as orange!!



Products used:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N5
Collection Cover Stick in Natural Beige
L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Sable/Sand 5
Collection Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent (Review here)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Essence Brow and Lash Gel
Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow in Delicious
Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Pink Lights
Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 52
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in Nude
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in Black
Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather Effect in Creamy Beige
Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara in 100% Black
Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Really Red (Review here)

What's your favourite music video?

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment