Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Empties #3

It's been ages since my last Empties post like seriously, in that time I've gotten a much better camera and I've learned that resizing my photos is the best way forward - that, my friends, is character development.







1. Derma v10 Innovations Revitalising Toner
I bought this toner simple because it was cheap, I'm pretty certain it only cost about £1.00. It didn't break me out and it did a very basic job, but it had such a strong alcoholic scent and left my skin leaving a bit sticky. I  don't think it'll be a repurchase for me, the strong scent of alcohol made me think it wasn't very good for my skin and there are ones that don't contain alcohol for only £1.00 more so it's not a repurchase for me.

2. Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Toner
I quite liked this toner. I've never tried out a toner that blew me away, but this is one I've purchased several times before and I'll purchase several again as it does the job and it's alcohol and perfume free so it's suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.

3. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
You've probably heard countless people rave on about this, I really like this and I have repurchased it. I mostly like it because you get quite a large quantity and it just does the job, I don't think it's as amazing as everyone claims like I still have to rub on my eyes to remove mascara, but it's pretty good and I'm yet to find a better product to remove my makeup, and the bottle is so big that they last a pretty long time (which I like, saves me from leaving the house more often than I'd like)

4. Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream
This is such a lovely, cheap moisturiser. The amount you get in the tub is massive like it literally took me about 8 months to finish (using it twice a day) and it only cost me about £3 from Savers, I think that's reason enough to get it. It sinks in fairly quickly and can be used all over the body as well as the face, I have already gone and repurchased this and I probably won't be in need of another moisturiser for another 8 months which is nice, I like when I can buy things in large quantities for an inexpensive cost.

5. No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Cleanser Oily/Combination
I'm pretty certain this is discontinued (Mum gave it to me because she had never used it and it hurt me that she just wanted to throw it away). This was a gel type of consistency which I liked, although I'm not sure that Oily/Combination was the best match for me. My skin is combination so it wasn't too bad, but I feel that's something to mention. This lasted me a really long time so I would repurchase it if it weren't discontinued, but I'm definitely open to similar alternatives.

6. Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner Normal & Combination Skin
I don't really find toners differ than much from each other but this didn't break me out and it was pretty inexpensive so I would buy it again.

7. Boots Essentials Cucumber Cleansing Lotion
I love this. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and I love the scent plus this whole cucumber range from Boots works so well with my skin, on top of being pretty cheap. I've repurchased this loads of times in the past and I will repurchase it in the future.

8. Classic Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
I loved this when I first started using it and I do still quite like it, although now I'm about a quarter into my second tube (which is the repurchase) and I don't feel like it's really working for me anymore. So I have repurchased it and it's pretty cheap but I'm not sure if I'll purchase it for a 3rd time as it's not really working for me anymore.

9. Sanex Dermo Sensitive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
There'll always be some sort of deodorant in these types of posts and this is one I've used time and time again. It does keep me pretty fresh feeling all day and it's not expensive so I'm sure I will repurchase it again.

10. Alcohol Free Colgate Plax Whitening Antibacterial Mouthwash
I know this is a very strange one to mention, but I was so close to putting it into my April favourites so I can't not mention it. This is the best mouthwash I've ever tried. In all fairness, I've not tried out loads and loads but I have played the fields in the dental hygiene area, and this is one of the few products that I feel actually lightens my teeth (I don't want to say whitens but this as close to white as they can be on English dental products) - I will definitely definitely repurchase this, my teeth have been looking so much better since I've been using it and I'm actually feeling confident enough to smile showing my teeth which is nice because I have never felt confident enough to do that.

What products have you used up recently?

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment