Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

May wishlist

This month has been full of mocks, revision, and stress but if internet window shopping isn't the best way to procrastinate in a time like that I don't know what is.

rimmel, kate moss, lipstick, dress, black, jeans, mom jeans, 90s, grunge, makeup brushes, brushes, brow drama, maybelline


I'm probably the last person in the blogger world who hasn't tried any of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks. Don't get me wrong, I've swatched them and they're lovely, I just haven't ever known which one to pick up. I love the look of this shade though, and I've been wanting another kinda-nude-kinda-brown-kinda-pink lipstick for my everyday lip.

My thought process was that I wanted a new dress for summer, so obviously I go for black. This is pretty inexpensive and it looks flowy and comfortable, and generally a versatile doozy of a dress.

I'm not sure if I've ever said this on here before and it's the weirdest thing - I'm a little bit terrified of wearing jeans, I haven't actually worn them in nearly 2 years. I really want to start wearing them again but skinny jeans are just a no from me until I feel a little more confident with the whole leg area, so I'm looking into Mom jeans as they look comfortable and a bit 90s (in a good grungy kind of way, not flares with sequins going halfway up the leg). I like these ones from H&M, although I think I'll have a look around charity shops and Primark and generally cheaper shops - don't really fancy spending £30 on jeans if I'm scared of wearing them!

I really need some new brushes. I only have one set and the odd single one, and I'm not being bourgeois like ugh one pony is not enough, it's nothing like that but I would like some to alternate with so I don't have to wash them so frequently. Plus there are some in this set that I don't have anything similar to, so it would be pretty nice to just expand my collection. I also like how it comes in a case because I'm hoping to go on a little holiday with some buddies from school so it would be nice to have some travel-friendly brushes!

I'm not picky about brands here but I really want to try a tinted brow gel. I like the sound of the Maybelline one and it's pretty inexpensive. Again, because I'm hoping to go on a mini holiday, I'd like something that's a bit quicker to use than eyeshadow or pencil. Plus, everyone seems to be talking about tinted brow gels at the moment so I've been wanting to try them for quite a while.

What do you have your eye on at the moment?

Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment