Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

My everyday makeup (generically Kylie Jenner inspired)

I said in a video a while ago that I was a bit bored of doing Get Ready With Me videos.. I think that may have been an understatement. I was ridiculously bored with doing Get Ready With Me videos. Don't get me wrong, they're some of my favourite to watch, but I just felt all my looks were looking the same and I couldn't be bothered to go through the process of filming and editing them anymore. That being said, I decided to film my everyday makeup because that is something that I like to change up a bit through the time of year and I quite liked filming this one so I hope you enjoy watching it!

I hate to use the term but it's slightly Kylie Jenner inspired. Honestly, any time I use that phrase I want to slap myself over the head for being so goddamn generic but is there a better way to phrase it? Until there is, I'm damned to a life of following the flock of sheep in the farm that is the bloggersphere.. yeah I got metaphorical.

Kylie Jenner inspired



PRODUCTS USED:
No7 Colour Lock Lipstick in Sweet Mango (discontinued, sorry)
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N5
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25
L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Sable Sand
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Essence Brow and Lash Gel
P.S Love Brow Pencil in Dark
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Pencil in Nude
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Pencil in Black
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo Leather Effect in Creamy Beige
Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette
Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara in Black Angel
Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
Collection Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent (Review here)
Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow in Mmmm (Review here)
Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Pink Lights
Essence Lipliner in Satin Mauve
MAC Lipstick in Taupe (Review here)

I honestly didn't realise how many products I used on a daily basis until writing it down just now.. I don't always use so many concealers and mascaras but sometimes I start using one and change it so that'll account for some of the long list of products.. I guess.. I don't know man, this is a makeup-buying judgement-free zone.

What products do use without fail when doing your makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment